Create an account

Either the Plaintiff or Defendant can create an account and add the case info from the filed court form (SC-100).

We invite the other party to negotiate

We will send an email invitation to the other party.

Negotiate online

If the other party accepts the invitation, you can negotiate online by sending messages and uploading evidence.

Request an ODR Facilitator

You can ask for a neutral ODR Facilitator (limited number available) to help you reach an agreement. The facilitator can help both parties clearly describe the issues, explore options, and reach a solution that both parties are willing to accept.

E-file your form

Once you reach an agreement, submit your dismissal or signed settlement to be e-filed. For a settlement, both parties must print and sign the same document and then you can e-file it.

Fill out the survey

To help us improve our site, please fill out the survey we will email you. We value your feedback.