Skip to main content
- It can save you the time and money associated with going to court, taking time off work and paying for parking.
- You can resolve the dispute earlier and on your own terms.
- You can communicate online on any device on your own schedule.
- You have the power to develop solutions that meet the expectations and needs of both parties.
- If you are not able to reach an agreement, ODR can help you be more prepared for your hearing.
With a Settlement: You can set up a payment plan or a lump-sum payment.
- The Plaintiff is usually paid faster and easier than collection.
- The Defendant can avoid a judgment on their credit record if payments are made on time.
With a Dismissal: You can resolve the dispute quickly and dismiss the case before the hearing.